If you are like most of us, beautiful feet don’t just happen. They take a little bit of tender loving care. Here are a few tips and tricks to help your feel look and feel their best:
- Moisturize with a thick, oil based foot cream
- Take care of your nails. Toenails naturally become harder & thicker from the constant pressure on your feet. Try some petroleum jelly on your nails to soften them and make them easier to trim.
- Hydrating: some believe in a daily soak, while some swear against it. We say, see what works for you, and stick with it!
- Pedicure tips: morning appointments lower the risk of possible infection from footbaths. Bringing your own tools is also always an option.
- From time to time, remove your nail polish and let your toes “breathe” for a few hours.
- Wear shoes and other footwear that fit properly.
- Exfoliate regularly. Whether you use a file, pumice stone or one the newest technologies available from PedEgg, regularly scrubbing away dead skin will keep looking their best.